I pre-ordered an item several months ago but still haven't received it
UPDATE: November 9th, 2021. Due to Global Supply Chain Disruptions items can take longer than 6 months to arrive. Diamond Comics Distributions is not providing any shipping updates. Hasbro, Mattel and Funko have stated to expect ALL pre-orders to take 10 months to 1 year and in some cases it may be longer than a year. Because of this we have changed our entire pre-order system going forward. Pre-Order/Subscription page
Depending on the item, it can take up to 6 months for items to arrive at the store. Shipping delays are out of our control and are often caused by the Manufacturer or various Customs and Ports processing.
- Comic Books are typically 2 months from the Pre-Order cutoff date. The Publishers say to allow for 90 days.
- Dynamic Forces Signed and CGC Graded items can take up to 6 months.
- Some cases they have to reschedule the artist/writer for signatures.
- Some cases they have to to wait for CGC to be available to grade comics.
- Funko has to receive a certain number of orders before they will begin manufacturing a Pop. On average Funko will take 4 to 6 months to ship for all pre-orders, regardless of estimated ship dates.
- Hasbro and Mattel are made in China. They have stated to allow for 6 months for items to be manufactured and shipped.
I ordered a comic but I don't feel the grade is correct, what do I do?
We have our Grading Policy provided at the bottom of every page. You can see it here: Grading Policy.
Raw graded comics are up to interpretation/opinion. Because of this we do not negotiate the condition of our comics. We are not professional graders and we do not guarantee that your comic will receive a specific grade if you submit it to CGC or any other professional grading service.
What is Route?
Route Protect is a package protection solution that helps cover you in the event that your order gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit. We know how frustrating it is to have something happen to your order, so we’ve partnered with Route to provide cost-free assurance that you’re supported, no matter what. Route Protect is automatically added to all orders at no additional charge to you.
You can also utilize the Route App to visually track all of your online orders in one place and easily file a claim with their team. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Looking to file a Route claim? File here
Where is My Order?
Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
How Does Route Work?
If your order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing.
Need to file a claim? File here
How Does Route Process Refunds or Reorders?
Refunds: When refunding an item, Route covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs, taxes, and the Route premium are not included.
Reorders: Route will reorder the items, depending on in-stock availability. Unavailable items will be refunded. Route will cover the cost of any reorders including shipping and taxes.
When Should I File a Claim?
Marked As Delivered (Stolen)
- Claims will be reviewed no earlier than 5 calendar days and no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered
- Please note, orders over $100 USD will require a police report to be filed by the customer before any resolution can occur
Stuck In Transit (Lost)
- For domestic orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 7 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date
- For international orders, claims will be reviewed no earlier than 20 calendar days and no later than 30 calendar days from the last update. The maximum filing time is 60 days from the order date
- Claims for damaged items require photos of the packaging and item(s) and must be filed no later than 15 calendar days from when it was marked delivered.
All of Route’s policies are listed here
What if My Order Never Arrives or is Stolen?
If your order has not arrived, please file a claim with Route here.
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
If your order has arrived to you damaged, please take photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in to include in your claim when filing.
You can file a claim with Route here.
If your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to work with you to remedy the situation.
How Do I File a Claim for my Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
You can file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
What are Route’s Terms and Conditions?
Route’s terms and conditions are listed here: https://route.com/terms-and-conditions/
Is Route a Licensed Insurance Company?
Yes, Route is a licensed insurance company with SEG Insurance Ltd. as its partner.